Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for an Radiologic Technologist/Interventional Radiology/Cardiac Cath Lab to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Variable shifts\.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technology program required and/or graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist program required\.
- Washington State DOH Radiologic Technologist Certification \(RT\) or Washington State DOH Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist Certification \(IS\) required\. American Registry of Radiologic Technologists \(ARRT\) Certification with Radiography \(R\) credential or Cardiovascular Credentialing International with RCIS credential required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- ACLS required within 6 months from date of hire into the position\.
- Two \(2\) years Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiac Catheterization or Electrophysiology experience preferred\.
- Cardiac\-Interventional Technology \(CI\) credential preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As an Interventional Radiology/Cardiac Catheterization Radiologic Technologist you will provide Cardiovascular/ Radiologic care to patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders, and assist physician as required and does related work as assigned\.
- Performs Cardiac Catheterization and or Interventional Radiology procedures in the role of scrub, circulate, and monitor\.
- Prepares patient and all necessary equipment for procedure\. Operates needed equipment\.
- Follows National Patient Safety Goals\.
- Produces high quality medical imaging thru the use of cine\-radiography using the ALARA methodology under direct supervision of Physician\.
- Posts and processes all exams prior to transferring images to PACS\.
- Navigates workstations regarding film retrieval and archiving\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Cardiac Techs \(Cath, EP and Other\)
Req ID: 148391