Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Lift Facilitator to join our growing HealthPlex team\!
Shift Details: Full time, 1\.0\. Variable shifts\.
- GED or High School Diploma from an accredited educational institution required\.
- If CNA, current WA State CNA Licensure required\.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant program preferred\.
- Healthcare education preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Lift Facilitator you will serve as a partner in the lift/transfer process to educate staff on proper techniques and equipment on an ongoing basis\.
- Teaches and instructs other healthcare workers on safe patient moving and transferring, including classroom setting as well as "real time" training\.
- Observes the needs of the patient; Makes appropriate communication to the staff regarding patient's ability to move and any changes in status\.
- Assesses situation to determine appropriate equipment to utilize relative to physical setting, patient ability, and safety needs\.
- Maintains inventory and accountability of lift equipment \(slip sheets, ceiling lifts and portable life equipment\)\.
- Assists team with safe transfer of patients including \(prioritized in this order\):
>1\.Patients needing to go/return fro/from tests/treatment\. 2\. Patients transferring to chair/bedside commode\. 3\. Patients in beds/gurneys/wheelchairs transferring to other departments\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Therapy Support \(PTA, COTA, Rehab Aide\)
Req ID: 150577