Kadlec Regional Medical Center has an exciting opportunity for a Physical Therapist \- Inpatient to join our growing team\!
Shift Details: Per Diem\. Variable shifts \(Primarily weekends/evenings\)\.
About our Therapy Services:
CARF\-accredited care our physical, occupational, speech, and massage therapies are offered by specialists covering all age groups, infants through geriatrics\. Therapy Services offer music and water therapies, along with specialty services, including vestibular rehabilitation, women's health, sensory integration, feeding therapy, lymphedema therapy, and VitalStim Therapy\. In 2014, Kadlec HealthPlex, a state of the art Wellness Facility, became the first of its kind in our community offering an innovative setting for outpatient care along with additional health resources\.
- Graduation from a physical therapy program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree required\.
- Masters and/or Doctorate Degree from a physical therapy program preferred\. Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS required\.
- Minimum experience is obtained as part of the accredited physical therapy program as an intern\.
- Current WA State Licensure required\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Physical Therapist you will plan and administer physical therapy treatments according to the principles and practices of physical therapy, and as indicated by a physician \(when referral source involved\), and performs related duties as assigned\.
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans/implements specific treatment programs for patients according to the principles and practices of physical therapy\.
- Prepares documentation required by the department/profession in a timely and accurate manner\.
- Promotes teamwork, with emphasis on timely and understandable communication of patient care information to the patient and between care providers\.
- Treats patients, families, staff and physicians with dignity, compassion and respect\.
- Demonstrates skills that are required for specialty clinical practice and regulatory requirements\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Physical Therapy
Req ID: 151098