Providence is calling a Polysomnographic Technologist II to Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, WA *.*
Under general supervision and assistance of a licensed RCP/Polysomnographic Technologist performs Sleep Disorders Center testing procedures on neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients in both acute and non-acute care setting.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrate age specific patient care considerations for the population served.
- Perform sleep testing procedures.
- Perform daytime study procedures, analysis of records.
- Provide CPAP information to patient.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and maintains Sleep Disorders Center supplies and equipment.
- Prepare patient files for physician interpretation.
- Document procedures and manages test information.
- Maintain confidentiality of records or medical center information at all times.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Polysomnography, EEG or other Allied Health field
- Successful completion of an accredited program in Polysomnography
- Registered/ Certified in Polysomnography or EEG or applicable documented license/certification indicated at time of hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Associate Degree or two (2) year technical program
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state's most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of an electronic medical records system will significantly enhance our patient's experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Other Licensed Technicians
Req ID: 149025