Providence is calling a Ophthalmic Technician (non-certified) ( Temporary Full Time / Day Shift ) to our Facey Ophthalmology location in Mission Hills, CA.
In this position you will:
- Provides courteous, professional back office support to our patients, physicians and staff.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in lieu of ophthalmic certification.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for health care professionals from the American Heart Association.
- Excellent clinical skills, ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with patients, physicians and staff.
- Must be able to competently assist the Ophthalmology department, physicians and staff.
- Room patients into exam rooms efficiently and keep physicians schedules on time.
- Does not travel to the hospitals.
About the organization you will serve:
Facey Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group with over 160 physicians providing care to the growing population in the North & East regions of Los Angeles & Ventura Counties. Twelve medical clinics, including two urgent care centers and dedicated women's centers, are located across the San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Simi Valleys. The group began as a single medical practice over 90 years ago.
Facey is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit 5-state network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, affiliated services and educational facilities spanning from California to Alaska.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Patient Care Tech/Asst/Aide (non licensed)
Location: California-Mission Hills
Req ID: 150741