PeaceHealth is seeking a full time Clinical Social Worker AHP - Behavioral Health Consultation & Liaison in Eugene, Oregon
This position provides therapy to adults and families and has a sub-specialty/expertise in transgender issues.
The Clinical Social Worker coordinates the development and implementation of a patient care/treatment plan through use of diagnosis and clinical assessment of psychiatric, chemical dependency and psychosocial needs as they relate to medical and behavioral care needs. Provides disposition and discharge planning, risk assessment, case management, and coordination of services to provide continuity of care.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conducts therapeutic sessions with patients and/or families, as well as community staffing, in coordination with the physician and treatment team. Works as in integral member of the treatment team in the provision of treatment and aftercare planning.
- Ensures compliance with privacy and confidentiality laws. Interfaces regularly with legal entities to address treatment needs.
- Assists with monitoring and evaluation of services provided for department quality improvement plan.
- Maintains current understanding of issues related to culture, ethnicity, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, religion and utilizes appropriate communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate school of social work.
- Must have LCSW
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- Two or more years of clinical experience with designated population; hospital, emergency room, chemical dependency, or community agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of community resources, knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and insurance requirements as these relate to continuing care.
Please apply online at jobs.peacehealth.org, and search job ID # 146866. For more information, email to email@example.com .
Thank you for your interest!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!!!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship – the spirit of health.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment! To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Eugene, OR community please visit our homepage: www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.