PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician - Family Medicine based in the Sedro-Woolley, WA community.
Join established PeaceHealth’s Family Medicine in Burlington. This group is well respected in the Burlington / Sedro-Woolley, Washington community and fully integrated into the leading system with specialty service lines supporting the St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham. St. Joseph is a 253 bed tertiary hospital.
- Well-rounded Family Medicine practice from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- This clinic represents the PeaceHealth philosophy of providing care to patients closest to home.
- This group is developing as a medical home unit and is fully integrated into population health initiatives and participating in CMS grant health improvements.
- Strong bond between this group, the community, and dedication to PeaceHealth United General Medical Center the local 25 bed critical access hospital
- Stimulating and interesting pathology with a stable and loyal patient population and demographics. You will enjoy the continuity.
- Family Medicine team consists of 6 Family Medicine physicians and 1 physician assistant. Current call is 1:7; phone calls only.
- Staff has longevity—from physicians to nursing and ancillary staff, which is a testament to the positive and collegial work environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits: healthcare coverage, retirement plans, and paid time off.
- Generous Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and CME reimbursement.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Educational loan reimbursement to qualified candidates.
- In addition, Washington State has no state income tax.
- The biggest draw is proximity to Seattle and Vancouver, BC – mountains and the sea.
PeaceHealth United General Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital serving several communities with a catchment area of 50,000 over more than 2,000 square miles in Skagit and Whatcom counties. The hospital is enjoys cardiology, gastroenterology, neurology, pulmonary and sleep medicine and soon behavioral health coverage provided by the PeaceHealth system.
Burlington/Sedro-Woolley, Washington is located in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains along the Skagit River. Enjoy serene countryside with easy access to an abundance of recreational and cultural amenities including skiing, water sports, hunting, biking, horse-back riding, and fishing. Burlington/Sedro-Woolley is one hour north of Seattle; 20 minutes south of Bellingham; and 1 hour south of Vancouver, BC. Burlington/Sedro-Woolley is also located only minutes from the Puget Sound Bay overseeing many wonderful island communities, with whale-watching, deep-sea fishing and boating opportunities.
Keywords: Provider, Doctor, Family Medicine, Mountains, Pacific Northwest, Hiking, Rural, Farming, Fishing, Hunting, Horse-back Riding, Boating
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Karla Lacktorin.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship – the spirit of health.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Sedro-Woolley, WA community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA, Burlington Family Practice (253)
Job Category: Physician; Physician - Primary Care
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Sedro-Woolley, WA || Physician; Physician - Primary Care || Full Time || FAMILY PRACTICE SVCS